Friday, May 23, 2008

After some excitement doing the I to the K to the D to the E (not the E to the D Hannah haha) at Dr. Pong, it seems its time to start cracking down and editing more pictures and audio and whatnot..Time is flying by. My watch says Thursday but I think its Friday. Well anyways, we took a trip down the the Wannsee which was a little ways down on the S-bahn with Chen, Andrew and Mr. Freeman. Just realized, not too happy with yesterday's photos. Oh well what can you do. Lake Wannsee was really cool though. It was nice being on the boat, now we just have to add a tube to that bad boy.
A little girl plays in the playground at Lake Wannsee



A man is relaxing on a boat at Lake Wannsee


We also went to the Bust of Nefertiti, which was absolutely amazing. Okay off to meet my guy today, get to see some fighting action going on. Who knows, maybe I'll spar.

No comments: