Friday, May 23, 2008

The LION KILLER

So I should post some pictures, that would be the reasonably smart thing to do, but at this moment I am doing far too many things. One of course, procrastinating. Two, Listening to music. Three, AUDACITY SUCKS! okay not really Four, I really could go on, so I opted for just blogging. Wow, how many grammatical errors have I made in this eh oh well. So yesterday yesterday yesterday. I spent the whole day with Andy. I went to wear he works where he works with people who are in rehab. Makes them do some physical activity, such as volleyball for 3 hours. Then we went to the facility which they stay. It was kind of difficult for me, I had to respect some people's wishes and not take pictures of them and at one point I completely put the camera away because it was clearly agitating one of the guys there. I was just having a hard time detaching myself from it all.
We then went to where he trains other people for MMA in the states we call it UFC. It was really cool. He showed me how to do a Mata Loea...I'm pretty sure that is spelled wrong but it translates to the Lion Killer. It was awesome. It is a chokehold. He told me to test it out on Javi when I get back, but apparently he thinks I can't do it to him. I beg to differ. I already tested it out on Andrew and Jasmine and worked like a charm! Picture wise...well that's really another story. Hence the reason I'm not posting any.

No comments: