Tuesday, May 27, 2008

LOOK AT ME I'M A BUTTERFLY

Yes, yes Freeman. I emerged from my cocoon and now I'm a butterfly. Done with the project. PHEW.

Onto another note, yesterday was a day for sure. Good intentions with nothing accomplished but Megan, Hannah and I drinking away our good intentions. 156 Euros to send beer, that is some expensive beer... so scratch that.

I'm doing a blog at the moment just to do a blog. FULFILLING THE REQUIREMENTS, except not well at all. I did shoot some shots the other day after I met up with Andy. I went to Mauerpark where there was a huge flea market/hippie fest. It was awesome. There was two bands there that was pretty sweet, along with some eccentric characters. I also got this sweet necklace from this guy that is from the "same continent" I didn't have the heart to tell him that U.S is not part of S. America, so I gave him my Euro and went on my way.

A drummer from Fairy plays at the fleamarket in Mauerpark



Two girls are waiting for Fairy to start playing at Mauerpark.

AND AND we got stopped by the guys on the M4 yesterday..CHECKING OUR TICKETS...sweet lol I was scared I wasn't going to get stopped before we left. MAN, It's Tuesday. Two more full days left. OFF TO THE BEIRGARTEN!

Andy doing the "Ground and Pound"

No comments: